AUMÜLLER CLICK makes flexible wiring possible
A cable laid by the customer can be connected and previously installed drives can be replaced quickly and easily.
The short design and and attractive appearance of the drive makes it ideal for integration into any room concept.
Combining functional strength with attractive design.
- M-COM for automatic configuration of synchronous operation and sequence controls in multi-drive systems
- For controlled natural ventilation, SHEV and ferralux®-NSHEV according to EN 12101-2
- Particularly quiet for use in noise-sensitive areas
- Clever mounting system for quick and easy installation
- Fast wiring thanks to the integrated connector solution
- Programmable parameters of the intelligent S12 control electronics
- State-of-the-art design with housing made of anodized aluminum or optionally in RAL colors
- Short design due to 3-fold chain
- Suitable for small control panels, as it works from 5 A.
- Powerful 1500 N for innovative top performance
- Symmetrical chain outlet
With a concentrated force of 1500 N, the KS15 even moves very large and heavy windows safely and reliably.
Large opening elements reduce the number of necessary smoke extraction openings, therefore ensuring economical compliance with fire protection requirements.
Our project planning team will be happy to support you.
1. Hook the chain into the casement bracket and secure
2. Swivel the drive into the mounting bracket
KS15 24 V S12
|Product Name||KS15 S12 24 V DC Z|
|Area of Application||ventilation, SHEV, NSHEV (EN 12101-2)|
|Variants||Stand-alone, with feedback contact end position "CLOSED", programmable for "OPEN"|
|Switch-Off Electronics||S12 - intelligent, programmable control electronics|
|Rated Voltage||24 V DC|
|Cut-Off Current||5.0 A|
|Stroke||250 - 1000 mm; programmable|
|Force (Push / pull)||1500 / 1500 N; linear, programmable|
|Speed (Open / Close)||max. 17.0 / 17.0 mm/s; programmable from 6.0 mm/s|
|Extension Mechanism||high quality, robust and nickel-plated, back-stiff steel chains|
|Housing (W x H x L)||anodised aluminium, 120 x 60 mm, length stroke dependant, center chain outlet|
|Connection Cable||AUMÜLLER-Click connector; halogen free, grey, 3x1.0 mm², length 3 m|
|Protection Rating||IP 20|
Reliability function on a NSHEV according to EN 12101-2 with dual purpose for ventilation 10,000 cycles
Low ambient temperature under snow load on a NSHEV according to EN 12101-2
Resistance to heat on a NSHEV according to EN 12101-2